Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sonal Chauhan Fake Facebook Account



February 6th, 2009

http://www.nashvillefilmfestival.org/Portals/3/facebook-logo.jpgSonal Chauhan had a harrowing time yesterday. The Jannat actress was flooded with birthday greetings when her birthdate is actually May 16.

Says the newbie, "When I received the first SMS, I thought the person had sent it by mistake. But then there were more and more. It was pretty stressful trying to explain to them that it was not my special day."

Only later did the actress realise that February 4 was the date given on her fake Facebook ID account.

She says, "I am not on Facebook but someone has created a fake ID on my name and put my birth date as February 4, 1965! That makes me 44 years old. I look really, really young even at 44!"

Here is a link to Sonal Chauhan Fake Facebook Account