Thursday, February 5, 2009

LARA DENIES MARRYING, ADMITS FRIENDSHIP WITH DINO

February 5th, 2009

Though Lara Dutta has a large number of movies lined up in 2009, she is in the news for another reason - her friendship followed by her wedding with actor Dino Moreo. This news has created much buzz in the industry as well as among the movie viewers but she still continues to remain mum. Lara maintains that she shares a wonderful friendship with Dino Moreo because they have known each other since they were in school! "We have known each other since I was five years old. So just because people want me to proclaim my friendship with him, I am not going to do it." When asked about their marriage she emphatically denied it, and said, "There is certainly no wedding happening here.

You need to find a partner who supports you emotionally. I am yet to come across a person like that. However, I love spending time with Akki, Sallu, Sanju and my other co-stars. They make me do all sort of naughty things." Incidentally, Lara is too busy during the year in her forthcoming movies like 'Billu Barber', 'Banda yeh bindaas hai', 'Blue' and 'Do not Disturb'. Besides, the actress has discovered a new passion for scriptwriting. She has penned some three scripts for films and emphasizes that they are not "woman-oriented subjects. If I pen women oriented subjects, none of the hot selling men in the industry will work for me."