Thursday, February 5, 2009

Shweta Agrawal follows Prachi’s footsteps


One man leads; other follows is quite a normal thing in today’s life. It started with tele-actor Rajeev Khandelwal, then Aamna Shraiff and then Prachi Desai who mused the audience with her performance in Rock On. Now it’s Shweta Agrawal’s turn.

Shweta Agrawal who is known for her performance in the show Dekho Magar Pyaar Se is very excited working for the film and who won’t be if one gets to work with the magnificent director, Vikram Bhatt.

Shweta recalls her life time moment, “I could not believe when I got a call from Vikram Bhatt’s office. I had just dropped in my snaps at his office but never thought I would get a call from them. After a few brief meetings I was finalized for the film.”

Shweta says it is no less than a dream come true. She wishes she does well in the Bollywood Industry. We wish Shweta best of luck for her new step in the world of Bollywood.

The movie is titled ‘Shaapith’ and is expected to hit the floors in the month of February.