Friday, February 6, 2009

Tanushree is inspired by Lara Croft in Rama



February 6th, 2009

Bollywood actress Tanushree Dutta, who has been missing from the limelight for quite some time now, will be seen in forthcoming film Rama - The Saviour, which she says is inspired by Lara Croft.

“My character in Rama… is that of an action girl and is quite inspired by the famous fictional character of Lara Croft. It was physically quite taxing," Tanushree said in an interview.

“From the time I began my career, I had wished to do a children's film and a role where I can do some action-packed sequences. With this film both my wishes came true,” she added.

For the role of Samara in the film, Tanushree has taken martial arts training from Peter Hann who has trained her to run through the jungle terrain besides her hi-fi action sequence.