Friday, January 9, 2009

Nandana Sen learns martial arts



January 9th, 2009

Nandana Sen is in news once again! After having created ripples in Rang Rasaiya the actress has signed yet another interesting venture. A tips film with Vivek Oberoi being directed by Kukkee Gulati. “My character in this film is in complete contrast to what I did in Rang Rasaiya. It was a challenge for me to take up Gulati’s film.”

Describing her role Nandana said, “I play an undercover cop in the film. And I really had to train myself for it. I had to learn Taikwondo and other forms of martial arts too. I learnt to shoot a real gun too. It was quite an experience.”

The role and the stunt scenes have changed Nandana’s outlook completely. “The physical action has changed my body language. Also earlier I used to fear being in crowded places. My stunt scenes have helped me over come that fear. Even a pointing a gun at an adversary is such an aggressive job. The combat training really helped me come out of my shell. Now I feel less vulnerable in crowds.”