Friday, February 13, 2009

What do the stars want this V-day?

February 13th, 2009

Bipasha Basu: "None. I'm happy and contented."

Priyanka Chopra: "I don't believe you need a reason or a particular day to say you love someone. When you're in love every day is special."

Pooja Bedi : "It's a day for lovers, not about being with loved ones, friends and relative. Unless you want to comfort yourself about the absence of that someone special in your life. What do I want? Waiting for my Prince Charming to come."

Koena Mitra: "My Valentine desire would be to finally meet Mr Right. But if that's not possible this Valentine then fine. Just get me a man who's hot-looking and a great conversationalist. Then even a Mr Wrong will do."

Celina Jaitley: "Desire: My Valentine wish is to find true love."

Imtiaz Ali: "I want to keep making films that girls will adore on Valentine's Day."

Esha Deol: "I want to give lots of love to all those who've given me love. Lots of love to all my ex-es too! Ha ha. May God keep me single for as long as possible because I love my freedom."

Aryan Vaid: "My Valentine's Day plans are open. I'm single so nothing happening. I want to celebrate love. It's such an amazing time and with the Mumbai weather being so romantic, this Valentine's Day will be special."

Farhan Akhtar: "Want to see Mumbayites back to the spirit of the city."

Muzamil Ebrahim: "It's my mother's birthday on Valentine's Day so there'll definitely be lots of celebration. Want good health and happiness for all those who love me. And I want to get together with the one I want to be with."

Sammir Dattani: "Shooting in Hyderabad but thinking of someone very special in Mumbai."
Desire : "Wish I was back on Mumbai to be with that someone very special."

Amrita Arora: "Will be shooting on Valentine's. Wish to have my loved one with me forever."

Manoj Bajpai: "I don't believe in Valentine's Day. You don't need one special day to show your partner how much you love her."

Kushal Punjabi: "Besides shooting I'll be doing what all other lovers do on Valentine's Day. Exchanging cards and listening to romantic songs. What did you think? From all the girls in my life that one special person will emerge on this day. I promise I'll give up doing naughty like exchanging cards things after that."

Neil Mathur: "Will be going out with a secret Valentine to a secret place. One wish would be that I get the power to give back love to all those who love me."

Tusshar Kapoor: "Nothing special. Just meeting up with friends after shooting. If I had my way I'd make every day Valentine's Day."

Malaika Arora: "I want to spend the day with all my loved ones. I don't anyone to be alone on Valentine's Day."

Tanushree Dutta: "I wish I'd be in Paris for Valentine's Day."

Amrita Rao: "I wish all those people in love be so forever. And those who don't, may they please find love this Valentine's Day."