Friday, February 20, 2009

Tusshar Kapoor and Esha Deol will perform at the finale of Dancing Queen



February 19th, 2009

The finale of Dancing Queen to be aired on March 8 has an interesting line-up of performances. The finale will not only have performances by the judges Hema Malini and Jeetendra but also Hema's daughter Esha Deol and Jeetendra's son Tusshar Kapoor.

Our source said, "It is a smart strategy to get Tusshar and Esha to perform in the same show that their parents are judging. Tusshar was quite excited about the fact that he will be dancing with Esha. They will only be dancing to Jeetendra-Hema songs."

Although Tusshar was reluctant to talk about the grand finale, on being probed further he said, "Yes they have asked me to perform. It will be akin to competing with my dad since I will be dancing to his songs. I was told that Esha too will be performing at the grand finale.

What makes it even more special is that dad and Hemaji will be performing on the same stage as us. I really don't know if we are going to be directly competing with our parents but it will be nice if dad will judge my performance. Although I am looking forward to it, I know that I will have to do my homework really well."

Considering how well Jeetendra and Hema dance, Tusshar and Esha sure have tough competition.