Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Who is the real Devdas?



January 12th, 2009

Our new Devdaas Abhay Deol is a dedicating actor be it his role, film or film promotion. Just like our King Khan who believes in right marketing and promotion of the film. Not only that, Abhay’s aware of the fact that his fans have already started comparing him with Shah Rukh.

And why not Shah Rukh played Devdaas in Bhansali’s film! We asked this stunning actor about the comparison part. “Yes I am aware of the fact that I will be compared but it’s not that I will indulge in too much. I was compared to my family when I entered so I am used to being compared to the people in the industry. It’s not something necessary I like but also not something that I focus on either.”

He continues, “If I was compared to my brothers yesterday tomorrow I will be compared to Shah Rukh Khan so what’s the difference. That’s why I am not here to be compared and see how I rate. I am here to work.” Well that’s a smart answer Abhay.