Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Have Aamir and Faisal Khan patched up?



January 13th, 2009

It seems like finally the two warring brothers Faisal and Aamir Khan have decided to patch up. It can be recalled that there was a case filed by Faisal Khan against Aamir Khan. Also Faisal had left no chance to malign Aamir’s reputation by holding press conference in the media against him. But things seems to have changed now.

Faisal reveals, “I met Aamir after Ghajini released and told him I loved his role and the film. We both hugged each other and there is no bad blood between him and me. I will always wish the best for him, he is my brother after all.”

Faisal further adds, “I am in the process of making my own film and hope to get it on the floors very soon.”

Does he intend to take his brother’s help for the same?

“Thats upto him to decide” concludes Faisal.