Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Shilpa Shetty reveals her secrets



January 6th, 2009

Yes, Yoga is definitely one of the major factors … the driving force behind Shilpa’s sexed up self. But the leggy lass says there’s more to her being sexy and sassy! The sexy Shetty revealed some of the lesser known aspects of her life on her blog recently.

About her hour glass figure: Apart from yoga she gives credit to her healthy eating habits and says consuming lots of water is one thing she never misses out on. What many don’t know about Shilpa is that the sexy siren who has a beautiful, ‘to die for’ lean figure is actually a complete foodie. And she has a few favourites too. “I am addicted to green tea. I love Rasagollas,” she reveals. Shilpa Shetty also informs that she not only loves eating but is an amazing cook too.

The real Shilpa Shetty: Talking about some more unknown facets of her personality Shilpa Shetty says, “I can’t swim! I don’t drive. I love to laugh. I love to watch TV Series “Heroes”. I love comedy films and love stories. I can cry at the drop of a hat.” Shilpa believes in the power of meditation. She informs that she believes in all Gods and is an avid oneness follower.

Small screen stint: Talking about her first stint as a host on television for Bigg Boss Shilpa says she never thought that she could host until Bigg Boss happened. The actress discovered a new side of her due to the show, “I was pleasantly surprised at myself and enjoyed hosting Bigg Boss thoroughly,” Shilpa concludes.