Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ghajini Expressions say it all, literally

Pen is mightier than sword. We agree and expressions are mightier than words. That’s my thinking. In our daily life too, expressions like disbelief, likeness, love, blush, hatred say what words can’t say.

So at Ghajini’s celebration bash we noticed some expressions by some renowned celebrities. We get you their expressions. All you have to do is to follow each pic with each quote given.

Please Note: (I am not an astrologer, I am just a reporter), Enjoy.

Quote 1: Aamir, “Whom are you stopping boss, I am Mr. Perfectionist.”
Aamir Khan

Quote 2: Asin, “I am a superstar now. Do I need more security?”
Asin Security

Quote 3: Asin, “Don’t look into my eyes. The killer’s eyes are behind me”.
Aamir Khan

Quote 4: Jiah, “Gosh, I am finally a superstar now. See all eyes (and lenses too) are on me.”
Aamir Khan

Quote 5: Jiah, “Ohh baby. I love this stardom”
Aamir Khan

Quote 6: Aamir, “It is time to celebrate guys. Check out the size of the cake, specially the figure 110”.

Quote 7: Aamir, “Kha kha.. tu bhi kha. After all 90% of the input is because of me”.

Quote 8: Aamir, “Aahhh, The party is a success. Now people will come and wish me luck”

Quote 9: Aamir, “What the hell? Why is nobody wishing me?”

Quote 10: Aamir, “Aahh, finally one bakra came (so what if he is an oldie). God bless me.

Anyways, the event was a good one, especially the wine and ya, off course the food too. Opps, sorry, and ya, Ghajini rocks.