Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lara Dutta launches her second website

February 3rd, 2009

In an attempt to increase her interaction with fans, Bollywood actress Lara Dutta has launched her second web portal www.mylaradutta.com on February 2. She had launched her first website laraduttaonline.com in Paris last year.

Says the actress, "The website will have all the anecdotes, facts and pictures that my fans always want to check about me."

"For those who don't have net connectivity they can download information about me through mobile", adds the actress.

Lara Dutta also made clear that there is no wedding plans between Dino and her.

"I share a wonderful friendship with him, but there is no wedding happening here. You need to find a partner who supports you emotionally. I am yet to find a person like that.