Saturday, February 7, 2009

Anushka flying with Shah Rukh to London



February 7th, 2009

Mumbai: 'Rab Ne Bana De Jodi' newbie, Anushka Sharma will be giving company to King Khan for this year's Zee Carnival in London.

The charming girl will be traveling overseas for the first time to have some time with her new-found fans ever since she made her debut last December with a hit to her credit.

"There are a lot of first things happening for me. And here's an addition to that long list. In spite of so much coming my way in such a short span of time, I have never felt that I am different from others," says Anushka.

Anushka and Shah Rukh will interact with their fans during the carnival and specially Anushka is quite thrilled about the tour, "It feels strange that there is so much adulation. But, I have no complaints."

Anushka will leave for London on 12 February. The Carnival will be held from 13 - 15 February.